Software developers to Arvato Financial Solutions
- Type stilling:
- Start dato:
- Type stilling:
- Start dato:
Har du spørsmål om denne stillingen
Julia Bergelova eller en av kollegaene i rekrutteringsteamet svarer deg gjerne på firstname.lastname@example.org. Angi annonse-ID i din e-post: 15048005
"So far, working at Arvato has helped me to grow as a developer. I am getting opportunities to work with a wide range of technologies and frameworks while converting business needs into software solutions. There are a lot of things I am learning from seniors and the codebase itself, which have enhanced my technical skills, as well as keeping me up to date with current technology." - Nawaraj, software developer at Arvato.
Informasjon om stillingen
The tech lab at Arvato has 15 teams working with different capabilities and products, counting more than 100 dedicated software developers. In Oslo, they have the ambition to be 60 people within the tech lab during 2021. The teams in Oslo are responsible for products within eCommerce, invoice, and recurring payments. They are also working with Arvato's developer portals, application platforms, and APIs. Each team has 3-5 developers, a product owner, and a test automation engineer. Resources within business intelligence, machine learning, and analytics support each team.
This way of letting developers and business experts work together in small teams gives the teams an end-to-end responsibility for a specific product. As a team, you get the freedom to make your own decisions regarding your product, backlog, and releases. As a developer, you get the time needed to be able to focus on coding and to be part of defining a product. A rapid cycle with frequent releases to production gives constant feedback and creates an environment for learning. Software developers at Arvato soon become skilled, productive, and business-oriented. This gives you the opportunity to keep on developing within the team or take other roles in another team.
Arvato wants to make sure that you as a software developer gets a great introduction and develop yourself within their technical teams, regardless if you are a senior or junior developer. You will have a flexible workday and get a lot of trust, there is, for example, a possibility to work remotely. Your closest managers are technically strong, have a lot of hands-on experience, and takes the time to make sure you get the right support with a development plan for your future growth and any help needed along the way.
We believe you are interested in working with the following technologies:
- Azure DevOps
- Cloud architecture
- OWASP security principles
- RabbitMQ/Azure Messaging
- SQL Server
- Application Platform Development
Your workday will, in the beginning, be depending on your level of skills. As a software developer at Arvato you will make API development for real-time processing, message processing in an event-driven architecture, work with databases, and integration with third parties. You will also:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Address technical and design requirements
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications and services
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Be responsible for the support of your product
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic and make some front-end development for internal use
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve older applications, like migrate existing applications to cloud
If you are an experienced developer you could join the application platform team that supports the other teams with reusable services within authentication, authorization, messaging, API management, monitoring, cloud patterns, and practices.
Vi søker deg som
We are looking for software developers that are both junior, mid-level, and senior. Your experience may vary but we believe you:
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or information technology, relevant work experience can be equivalent
- Have experience in C#.NET
- Have experience with SQL Server
- Are proficient in English, written and verbal
For you without work experience as a software developer, we need you to fill the requirements above but also:
- Attach your grade transcripts from your higher education with your application
- Be able to refer to projects or applications where you have used the Microsoft stack
As a person, you are:
- Start date: Flexible, with consideration of the notice period.
- Work extent: Full time. Employed by Arvato Financial Solutions.
- Location: Kongens gate 6, Oslo. Arvato is open to give a flexible solution regarding remote work if needed.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is hosted by me, Julia at Academic Work. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact me.
- Our selection process is ongoing and therefore the advert may be closed before the recruitment process is complete if we have started screening or interviews.
Informasjon om bedriften
Arvato provides financial services and has products within eCommerce, invoice, and recurring payments. Look at the video below and go to Arvato's webpage to find out more! Arvato is part of Bertelsmann, visit their YouTube-channel for more information.